- Permanent, full-time opportunity based in Townsville
- Help to create future employment opportunities for our customers through Workforce Australia and make a difference every day!
- Supported ongoing professional development and diverse career opportunities
What can we offer you?
- Salary Packaging benefits - package up to $15,900 per year tax free. Less tax = more take home pay for you!
- In addition to your tax-free benefit, you can also use up to $2,650 of your pre-tax income to pay for entertainment expenses (meals, holiday accommodation etc.)
- An Employee Assistance Program - a free and confidential counselling service available to all staff and family members
- Corporate Health Insurance discounts with our corporate partners
- Comprehensive and structured induction program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Free flu vaccinations and Gym Membership discounts
Community Solutions Group is a national organisation making a difference in people's lives, supporting them to achieve their goals and working with them on their pathway to possibilities. We are part of Endeavour Foundation, one of Australia’s largest employers of people living with disability; so being inclusive and diverse is not just an aspiration – it is who we are!
We are proud to deliver the Workforce Australia program. We help our customers to build employment skills, gain work experience and create tailored job and study plans unique to each individual helping them to find meaningful employment...and that's where you come in!
About the role
As a Mentor, you will create future employment opportunities for customers by identifying areas for development, upskilling and training. Mentors proactively engage job seekers and place them into sustainable employment. From day one you will support our customers through their employment journey working through any barriers along the way.
What will you bring to the role?
- Similar coaching, mentoring or case management experience
- You are a true people person and enjoy meeting and building relationships with people from all walks of life
- Experience creating tailored customer development plans in contractually compliant environments
- You have previously worked in an Employment Services setting or similar and can effectively identify customer training needs and provide guidance
- Experience working to KPIs or targets; we will of course help you along
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and high-level organisation skills
- Strong administrative, compliance capabilities and IT skills - experience using ESS and JobReady would be highly regarded
- Right to Work in Australia i.e. Australian/NZ Citizen, Permanent Resident or visa with Work Rights
- A current Blue Card (Working with Children Check) or the willingness to gain if successful. We will reimburse you the cost on commencement
- A current and valid Driver’s Licence
- Willingness to undertake a "Fit2Work" Police Check
How can you join Community Solutions Group?
You can register your interest by simply clicking ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be guided through a short application form.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applications from people with culturally diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with disabilities.
"We are a Circle Back Initiative Employer, and we commit to respond to every applicant"